I recently had the privilege of photographing Roselyn and Emmy’s gorgeous San Francisco wedding. The day couldn’t have been more beautiful as friends and family watched the two say “I do”. Weddings are a flurry of excitement and special moments between loved ones, family and friends. It is important not only to capture those smiles, demure glances and beautiful flowers; but also the wishes of the client. Stunning photography does both. How can you be prepared for the biggest day of your life so far? Here, Roselyn and Emmy share:
“Relax on the day of your wedding. It’s important to enjoy the moment and not to get too consumed with the wedding day preparations.!” And, to stay on schedule, Roselyn says, “create a detailed timeline of your wedding day, so vendors and your wedding party can refer to it to know the course of events.”
A moment I wasn’t expecting was “when I received a special note from Emmy while I was getting ready. I didn’t want to open it because I didn’t want to cry more than I previously had, so I read the note after the ceremony...heartwarming.”Emmy says, “seeing how beautiful Roselyn looked on our wedding day. I didn’t think she could get any more beautiful, but she did.”
Roselyn says taking pictures with her immediate family before the ceremony was her favorite photo moment, while Emmy’s favorite was getting ready with the groomsmen.As for their favorite image of the day, they said, “There are too many to choose from, but if we have to pick one, we both love the picture of us two with the scenic view of the San Francisco skyline in the background.”
“Debbie! She is an awesome person and photographer and has a great eye for capturing special moments.” We were impressed with “how professional and prepared everyone was” at the wedding.
Roselyn says, “I didn’t. I was nervous the entire time.” And for the groom, surround yourself with your best friends, “groomsmen can help a lot” to keep the you calm.
WHICH ONE MOMENT WILL LAST WITH YOU FOREVER.
Both Roselyn and Emmy agreed that the one moment that will last forever was “saying our vows to each other.”
• Bellamina Makeup - Mina Tran
• Wish Social Events - Event designer & Florist
• Lily Rose Photography - Debbie Labrot
• The St. Regis Hotel - Aynslie Accomando
• Day of Wedding Coordinator - Gail Lada
• Chiavari Rentals - Christine Macasleb
• Cinematography - Justin Fone Productions
• Transportation by Million Services - Steve Reese
• Musicians St. Patrick Church - Rogil Birco
• DJ Marky C - Mark Castelo
• Oh Snap! Box Photobooth - Jensine Lee
• Gown by Bo Lee Bridal Couture
• Mens tux/formal wear by Hugo Boss
• Rings by Derco Fine Jewlers
• Invitation by Marizette Paperie